Wednesday, October 13, 2021

20343

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20343 arrangements taking around 1334:44 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1023 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 257 days since I played them all. It would take about 100 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  2. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. My Sharona by The Knack on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Rhythm.
  5. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Rhythm.
  6. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  8. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment