Thursday, October 7, 2021

20334

 In this session, I played for 35 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20334 arrangements taking around 1334:01 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1022 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 251 days since I played them all. It would take about 100 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. We Are The Champions by Queen on Lead.
  2. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  3. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  4. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  5. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  7. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  8. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  9. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm.
  10. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment