Monday, October 25, 2021

20355

 In this session, I played for 18 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20355 arrangements taking around 1335:27 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1025 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 269 days since I played them all. It would take about 101 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  3. Creep by Radiohead on Bass.
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass.
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass.
  6. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment