Sunday, October 31, 2021

20372

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20372 arrangements taking around 1336:31 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1025 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 272 days since I played them all. It would take about 101 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead.
  3. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  7. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  8. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead.
  9. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  10. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment