Tuesday, October 5, 2021

20324

 In this session, I played for 48 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20324 arrangements taking around 1333:25 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1022 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 252 days since I played them all. It would take about 101 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Slow Ride by Foghat on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Now by Paramore on Bass.
  3. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass.
  4. Wires by Red Fang on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Bass.
  6. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Bass.
  7. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  8. Clocks by Coldplay on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Footloose by Kenny Loggins on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  11. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Bass.
  12. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment