Thursday, November 4, 2021

20390

 In this session, I played for 45 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20390 arrangements taking around 1337:41 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1025 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 276 days since I played them all. It would take about 101 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead.

Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.

Kids in America by Kim Wilde on Lead with improvements in Streak.

Creep by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Streak.

Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead.

Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.

Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment