Monday, November 22, 2021

20448

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20448 arrangements taking around 1341:56 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1045 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 287 days since I played them all. It would take about 75 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass.
  2. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by John Lee Harper on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  5. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead.
  7. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Lead.
  8. Devil on My Shoulder by Billy Talent on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  11. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  12. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  13. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment