Tuesday, November 9, 2021

 In this session, I played for 33 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20424 arrangements taking around 1339:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1040 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 281 days since I played them all. It would take about 108 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bernadette by Four Tops on Lead.
  2. Erase/Rewind by The Cardigans on Lead.
  3. Hair of the Dog by Nazareth on Lead.
  4. Hold the Line by Toto on Lead.
  5. Hot Blooded by Foreigner on Lead.
  6. Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran on Lead.
  7. I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) by Michael McDonald on Lead.
  8. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) by Four Tops on Lead.
  9. I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment