Thursday, November 4, 2021

20401

 In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20401 arrangements taking around 1338:23 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1025 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 276 days since I played them all. It would take about 101 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Sweet Dreams by Roy Buchanan on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  2. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Bass.
  5. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  6. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Bass.
  7. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Burnished by White Denim on Bass.
  10. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Bass.
  11. Stay In by Jaws on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment