Thursday, November 25, 2021

20462

In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20462 arrangements taking around 1342:51 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1055 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 290 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Nemesis by Arch Enemy on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. 3's & 7's by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Manic Depression by Jimi Hendrix on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Bold As Love by Jimi Hendrix on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  9. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  10. Creep by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment