Wednesday, November 10, 2021

20428

 In this session, I played for 41 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20428 arrangements taking around 1340:39 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1043 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 279 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. London Calling by The Clash on Lead.
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead.
  3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Underdog by Kasabian on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Time of the Season by The Zombies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. She's Not There by The Zombies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Reach Out I'll Be There by Four Tops on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Heavy Fuel by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  11. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.
  12. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment