Sunday, July 14, 2013

396,824 RSP Made my target with Satisfaction

I had another go at The Rolling Stones' (I can't get no) Satisfaction with the aim of hitting the 40k mark. I had three plays at it getting 29,958 43314 and 44170 with a best streak of 72 and 91% accuracy for the middle one.

At the moment if I drop in accuracy and streak I am stopping playing, using the theory that I'm getting tired.  My wrist is also aching, so I suspect I'm not holding the guitar right with my left hand. Achieved 361,085 RSP.

Although the break didn't last long!

Higher Ground Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I had three goes at this getting 2196 with a 50 note streak and 98% accuracy the first time round, but the notes were mainly open low E and G and A notes. Second run through got 9933 and a few more notes, and the final run 31225 with a streak of 66 at 84% accuracy and many more notes over many strings.

Unlocked palm muting and double stops.

Double Stops

This is playing two notes at the same time, I didn't do very well with this technique at all, and need to spend a lot of time practicing this technique. To achieve Bronze needs 5k points, Silver 15k and Gold 34k points. I scored 4514 and I will need to revisit this fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment