Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thinking about a format

Today I had a go at the Hammer On technique, one practice track and a game.

Technique

I spent about 15 minutes on the Hammer On/Pull Off technique and slightly improved my score to 34873 improving my level to Silver.

This enabled me to unlock the Super Slider game with 676654 RSP.

Rehearsal

As Nirvana's In Bloom was my worst track, I thought I'd see if I can get the score up to match the other songs. I am attempting the chord version instead of the single notes. I spent half an hour on this track, and when the power chords started to appear (and the occasional time I managed to actually play them) the tune sounded much better.

I have a suspicion that the majority of the notes played are power chords, but time will tell

Scores improved to 26373.

The Game

I had a first go at Big Swing Baseball, scoring 4600 the first time and somehow managing to get 219100 and the high score on my second attempt. This took it up to around an hour's practice (although there are a lot of gaps in the playing while sections load, so I'm guessing only around half an hour tops was probably spent tickling the strings).

No comments:

Post a Comment