Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Act

As a result of the hours practice I've put in today I was promoted to "New Act" on Rocksmith. I think they might have missed out a middle word "Sad" might me more appropriate!

Apart from trying the Riff Repeater on the intro to Satisfaction all I did was play each of the songs through once that I've been playing in the past few days, and In Bloom by Nirvana twice.

Riff Repeater

This allows you to play a section of a track until you "master" the section. I tried using the Accelerator mode that lets you play through it once to see how you play it, then you get 30 attempts to get to full speed playing all the notes.

It only took me 22 attempts to get the intro close enough to correct, and when rehearsing the full song got so close to the 70k mark - I scored 67677.

I did remember to attempt Angela by Jarvis Cocker (65060) this time. The other songs attempted Next Girl (78224 - didn't beat my previous attempt), Go With The Flow 79374, Higher Ground 54271.

The new one for today was In Bloom by Nirvana, and I felt like I totally messed this up getting 13353 on my first attempt and 18391 on the second attempt.

Unlocks

I unlocked the Slides technique, and also gained an authentic tone "Cro-Magnon Drive".

No comments:

Post a Comment