Saturday, October 5, 2013

Scale Runner

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this updated, but I'm planning on noting the various scales and scores I get for each of scale runner options.

This isn't a complete set of scale types, I found a wiki that had dozens more scale types listed. It might be a long time to master them all.

I'll sort out any spelling issues when I get a bit further through this page.

The scales supported are: Major, Minor, Minor Pentatonic, Major Pentatonic, Blues, Dorian, Phyrgian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Harmonic major and Phyrgian Dominant.

So far, I have had a look at the Major option, and is covers the A, A#/Bb, B, C, C#/Db, D, E, F, F#/Gb, G and G#/Ab scales. 

Major Scales

A Major

Two attempts at this, with 9100 and 41,000 scored (it does make it easier when you work out how to play the game!)\

To try

A#/Bb, B, C, C#/Db, D, E, F, F#/Gb, G and G#/Ab

Minor

Minor Pentatonic

Major Pentatonic

Blues

Dorian

Phyrgian

Lydian

Mixolydian

Harmonic Major

Phyrgian Dominant


No comments:

Post a Comment