Thursday, April 20, 2017

A session with a band

Last night I got the chance to play alongside The Three Odd Shoes in a rehearsal, attempting Blitzkrieg Bop five times. It's much more fun when playing alongside a band.

I have spent 541 hours 46 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 31 minutes.

I am learning 742 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 303 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 120 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

In E standard (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Every Breath You Take by The Police, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, and X-Kid by Green Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment