Thursday, April 6, 2017

41 minutes on Thursday evening

I have spent 711 hours 21 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 41 minutes.

The total time is going to bounce a bit, I still have some odd data in my spreadsheet that needs correcting. I have all three systems in the same room at the moment, so I'll have to make the effort and get the spreadsheet updated correctly.

Sadly it has been 461 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Do You Remember by The Horrors, Gobbledigook by Sigur Rós, Next Girl by The Black Keys, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus, Icky Thump by The White Stripes, Icky Thump by The White Stripes, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Song 2 by Blur, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, and Do You Remember by The Horrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment