Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stringing out a Sunday

I have spent 707 hours 34 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 35 minutes.

I am learning 682 song arrangements through the game, with 310 on the bass, 67 on rhythm guitar, and 305 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 455 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In D standard Blood and Thunder by 0, Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck

In Drop D Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold, Now by Paramore, Wasteland by EarlyRise, Wires by Red Fang

In E std A447 Machinehead by Bush, No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment