Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday is Chippy Day! I did manage 24 minutes playing though

I'm struggling with Losing My Religion, and need to reset the game to show me all the notes again. Once I can manage them on screen, I'll give increase the difficulty.

I have spent 543 hours 44 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 24 minutes.


Sadly it has been 128 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Today's effort involved playing through:

In E standard Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, When I'm with You by Best Coast, and Losing My Religion by REM.
In Drop D Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots.
In Eb Drop D Stone by Alice in Chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment