Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wednesday Confusion

I might have played the Rhythm track thinking I was on lead. Not altogether sure now that I've shut the system down. Oops.


I have spent 541 hours 25 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 20 minutes.

I am learning 742 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 303 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 111 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Song 2 by Blur, You Don’t Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You’re Told) by The White Stripes, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, Do You Remember by The Horrors, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, and R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment