Friday, April 7, 2017

Rhythmic session before cubs

I have spent 540 hours 47 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 44 minutes.

I am learning 742 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 303 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 462 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard All I Wanna Do by Splash, Black Magic by Magic Wands, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel, Cold Company by Minus The Bear, Drops of Jupiter by Trojan, Every Breath You Take by The Police, For A Fool by The Shins, and Hey Ya by OutKast
In Drop D Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold
In D standard Blood and Thunder by Mastodon

No comments:

Post a Comment