Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Another 23 minute session at lunchtime

I have spent 542 hours 47 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 23 minutes.

I am learning 743 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 304 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 125 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on. Although I have managed to break my laptop version :-(

In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.
In E standard Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Hey Ya by OutKast, I Want You Back by Jackson 5, and finally Me and the Bean by Spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment