Wednesday, September 12, 2018

11646 and more streamed with the six string

Today I played badly for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 754:09. All together, I have played 11646 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm
  2. High and Dry by Radiohead
  3. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead
  4. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead
  5. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead
  7. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
Yup, I do occasionally stream on Twitch. You really don't want to watch though.

In the last 30 days, I have embarrassed myself with 4.71 hours streaming, annoyed the world on 6 different days and have an average of 1.48 viewers. My peak viewership was 5, that was only because someone I know raided me.

No comments:

Post a Comment