Friday, September 21, 2018

11691 and streamed a six string session

Today I played for 20 minutes taking my total logged time to 756:59. All together, I have played 11691 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead
  2. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead
  3. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  4. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead
  6. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Lead
I have a twitch channel where my streams are going. I'm trying to a/ play better, b/ have more people follow and watch what I play, and eventually c/ play in buskers nights. But my limited ability to play and sing at the same time is my main handicap at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment