Wednesday, September 19, 2018

11675 and another session streamed - and even chat on the channel

Today I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 756:02. All together, I have played 11675 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead
  2. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead
  3. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm
  4. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age
  5. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead
  6. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Lead
  7. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead
I have taken to annoying the world by streaming on twitch. I have managed to achieve two of the four requirements to getting Affiliate status. I have streamed for 8.25 hours in the last month, and found out today that my linux box was not including any audio.

My average viewers is up to 1.36, still a long way from the average of 3 viewers over 30 days.

Vianna hosted me on her channel while she was getting lunch, so a wider variety of people annoyed.

Welcome to wise_panda69 and the viannabot for following me too. Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment