Thursday, September 13, 2018

11655 and a bass session streamed

Today I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 754:43. All together, I have played 11655 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream
  2. Me and the Bean by Spoon
  3. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass
  4. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass
  5. I Can't get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
  6. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes
  7. Do You Remember by The Horrors
  8. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass
  9. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach
This was another session I streamed via twitch, and had a random viewer part way through one song.

I earned a new achievement "Like Clockwork" for streaming for 7 unique days in the last 30 days. That is going to be a hard one to maintain, because I usually like to sleep in on a weekend!

I have an average of 3 viewers over 5.66 hours of streaming, an average of 1.31 viewers.

Oh, and I have one of the requirements towards getting affiliated. It's probably the only one I'll get as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment