Monday, September 17, 2018

11668 songs and another session streamed on twitch.

Today I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 755:34. All together, I have played 11668 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead
  2. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead
  3. I Can't get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  4. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  5. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  6. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead
  7. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead
Another session streamed on twitch. I've not streamed 6.61 hours according to my dashboard with an average of 1.23 viewers. To get any chance of affiliate I need to have an average of 4 viewers, and another 47 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment