Tuesday, September 18, 2018

11668: another six string session streamed

Today I played for 30 minutes taking my total logged time to 755:34. All together, I have played 11668 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead
  3. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead
  4. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead
  5. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead
  6. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  7. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Lead
  8. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead
Streaming via twitch. Not that anybody watches my channel, I can see the average viewers steadily dropping. Why did I think it a good idea in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment