Friday, September 14, 2018

11661 and a session streamed playing guitar on Rocksmith

Today I played for 24 minutes taking my total logged time to 755:08. All together, I have played 11661 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead
  3. Boss by Chris Lee
  4. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead
  5. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus
  6. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Lead
Another streamed session via twitch, and I got an additional viewer from time to time during the session. They sensibly didn't stop too long though. I have streamed for 6.21 hours in the last 30 days with an average of 1.2 viewers. 

To reach affiliate status, I need to stream for 8 hours - that seems doable, only another two hours or so to go. The next hardest is to have an average of 3 viewers. Then to get 50 followers - currently I have 3! (Thanks V and K!)

No comments:

Post a Comment