Thursday, November 1, 2018

11945 and feeling meh.

Today I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 771:55. All together, I have played 11945 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 177 days since I played all the songs in my list. 

This session was streamed on my twitch channel in two parts. In the first part, something went heywire on the game audio capture, and it was stuttering.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Combo played in E tuning
  4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead played in E tuning
  7. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Combo played in E tuning
  9. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment