Monday, November 12, 2018

12032 and a quiet stream. Apart from the singing and playing.

Today I played for 67 minutes taking my total logged time to 777:26. All together, I have played 12032 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 188 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. A small handful of drop-by-and-leave-without-speaking drifted by, but otherwise it was 94 minutes of me talking to myself.

Songs attempted were:

  1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Single Note played in E tuning
  4. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Rhythm played in Eb Drop D tuning
  6. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  13. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Alternate Lead played in Drop D tuning
  14. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  15. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  16. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment