Tuesday, November 6, 2018

11984 and a quiet stream

Today I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 774:24. All together, I have played 11984 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 182 days since I played all the songs in my list.  This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

Only one visitor on the channel today, they didn't leave any comments and didn't stop for long.

Songs attempted, in various levels of awfulness, were:


  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Rhythm played in E A451 tuning
  5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment