Thursday, November 22, 2018

12075 and a new follower

Today I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 780:03. All together, I have played 12075 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 198 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I have now had 673 views since I started streaming  2 months and 24 days ago. Welcome to Paul Noise, the lead guitarist from the Three Odd Shoes, taking me back to 18 followers.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Outshined by Soundgarden on Combo 2 played in Drop D tuning
  6. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Combo played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment