Friday, November 16, 2018

12060 and a no-chippy Friday

Today I played for 20 minutes taking my total logged time to 779:07. All together, I have played 12060 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 192 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. A brief visit by Wise Panda, always a pleasure.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm played in Eb tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment