Saturday, November 10, 2018

12016 and another new follower

Today I played for 29 minutes taking my total logged time to 776:19. All together, I have played 12016 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 186 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

Thanks to the lovely Simi for watching, hosting, and sending notifications about my stream. Also my 16th follower JCS

Songs attempted were:

  1. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment