Thursday, November 22, 2018

Today I played for 67 minutes taking my total logged time to 781:10. It was a combination of a session on Bass, and a session mainly on Lead Guitar.

All together, I have played 12092 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 198 days since I played all the songs in my list, and until I can suss out getting stream to play nicely for me, I won't be catching up with those songs.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel, and thanks to Vianna7uk and Wis3_Panda for dropping by for part of the stream. Especially to Vianna, as she gave me the heads up that the game audio wasn't working, it turned out to be that the HDMI splitter wasn't splitting the audio, but it was splitting the video. Go figure!

I have now had 690 views since I started streaming  2 months and 24 days ago, and stable at the heady heights of 18 followers.

Songs attempted were:

  • Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  • Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  • Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  • Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  • Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  • Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead played in E tuning
  • Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  • Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Combo played in E tuning
  • Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead played in E tuning
  • The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass played in E tuning
  • Oh Love by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  • Some Nights by FUN. on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment