Monday, February 4, 2019

12784 and only four songs, but averaging at 4:30 each

Today I played for 18 minutes taking my total logged time to 847:22. All together, I have played 12784 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 84 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 5 months and 6 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  2. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Rhythm played in Eb Drop D tuning
  3. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Alternate Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment