Thursday, February 7, 2019

12826 and another non-streamed session

I'm still struggling to find the right order to turn things on before being able to stream. I had three tries, then discovered that I had left both of the special Rocksmith guitar adaptor leads at work.

I have discovered that my "standard" USB - instrument adaptor cable seems to work well.

Today I played for 37 minutes taking my total logged time to 850:05. All together, I have played 12826 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 80 days since I played all the songs in my list.

I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  4. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead played in E tuning
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Islands by The xx on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment