Thursday, February 21, 2019

12900 and an evening bass session

Today I played for 67 minutes taking my total logged time to 853:40. All together, I have played 12900 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 73 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 5 months and 23 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  2. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Oh Love by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Some Nights by FUN. on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Should I Stay by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  15. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  16. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Bass played in E tuning
  17. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  18. Synchronicity II by Police on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment