Wednesday, February 6, 2019

12816 and a pre-cub scout meeting session

Today I played for 51 minutes taking my total logged time to 849:28. All together, I have played 12816 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 79 days since I played all the songs in my list.

I didn't steam this session.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning
  4. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  9. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  11. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Stay In by Jaws on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment