Monday, February 11, 2019

12854 songs since i started keeping track

Today I played for 58 minutes taking my total logged time to 851:54. All together, I have played 12854 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 81 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 5 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  3. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  9. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Lead played in Drop D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment