Monday, February 4, 2019

12802 and a long session tonight.

Today I played for 74 minutes taking my total logged time to 848:37. All together, I have played 12802 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 81 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 5 months and 6 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  5. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  9. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm played in Eb tuning
  10. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  16. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  17. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  18. Synchronicity II by Police on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment