Wednesday, February 13, 2019

12868 and a short lunchtime session

Today I played for 18 minutes taking my total logged time to 852:45. All together, I have played 12868 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 83 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 5 months and 15 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  3. In Bloom by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment