Monday, September 2, 2019

14340

In this session I played for 28 minutes taking my total logged time to 948:33. All together, I have played 14340 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 59 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming1 years and 4 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  2. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Bang Bang by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Blue Orchid by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Lead played in E tuning
  8. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment