Thursday, September 26, 2019

14577

In this session I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 963:00. All together, I have played 14577 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 83 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year and 28 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment