Thursday, September 5, 2019

14407

In this session I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 953:04. All together, I have played 14407 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 62 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming1 years and 7 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Bass played in E tuning
  2. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Hey Ya by OutKast on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Knockin' On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment