Thursday, September 26, 2019

14591

In this session I played for 54 minutes taking my total logged time to 963:54. All together, I have played 14591 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 83 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year and 28 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  3. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  4. London Calling by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  6. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass played in E tuning
  8. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass played in E tuning
  12. In Bloom by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment