Wednesday, September 25, 2019

14570

In this session I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 962:32. All together, I have played 14570 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 82 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year and 27 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  6. Ultra Soul by B'z on Lead played in E A444 tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment