Tuesday, September 3, 2019

14367

In this session I played for 22 minutes taking my total logged time to 950:29. All together, I have played 14367 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 60 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming1 years and 5 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment