Friday, September 6, 2019

14417

In this session I played for 35 minutes taking my total logged time to 953:40. All together, I have played 14417 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 63 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year and 8 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  2. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Bass played in E tuning
  6. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Bang Bang by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment